Sunday, June 1, 2014

New BOM Sneak Peek

After Emma (Treehouse Textiles) and I designed and ran our first block of the month last year (Citrus Sweet Love) we realised how much work was actually behind creating and running a BOM program. Along with the hard work though we have thoroughly enjoyed watching all the participants quilts growing and their feedback as the year has moved along. A little while ago we were thrilled to begin work on our second BOM, a little sneek peek I can show here....


I'm loving the colours and fabrics we are using in this new one. Our new BOM will be on show and ready for sign ups at the Melbourne Craft & Quilt Fair (June 26-29). So pop in and have a look at it there (and say Hi to Emma, Sarah and I). Sign ups will also be online for those who cannot make it to the show, we will let you know when!

This week it appears I have had a visit from the fairies. You know I do adore these highly poisonous mushrooms popping up in our yard each autumn, they are slightly enchanted I'm sure!!!

7 comments:

Cardygirl said...

The BOM looks intriguing! Love the little fairy seat!

Susie said...

Oh I don't need ANY moreprojectsbut this does look lovely. That mushroom is enchanted.

Sharyn Baldwin said...

Its an enchanted mushroom fairy house, looking forward to your BOM!

fiberchick said...

Sign me up! I can't believe that mushroom is real:)

pandchintz said...

Cardy said exactly what I was going to say.....so ditto to Cardy's comment!! See you at the show Cathy

Jeanie said...

I missed out on Citrus Sweet Love. I hope I make it to the new BOM!!! Will the pattern for CSL be available any time soon?

Sonja♥ said...

I'm gonna check the TV show you like :)